List of MOT Testing Stations with Email Addresses
£500.00 £900.00Our MOT Testing Stations Email List contains contact details for all the MOT test centers in the UK. Our MOT Database & Mailing List with Emails is ideal for anyone looking to promote their services or products to MOT testing stations around the UK. Instant download. Free...
Our MOT Testing Stations Email List contains contact details for all the MOT test centers in the UK. Our MOT Database & Mailing List with Emails is ideal for anyone looking to promote their services or products to MOT testing stations around the UK. Instant download. Free lifetime updates. Comprehensive data!
MOTs: Road Ordinance?
Once a car has surpassed being three years of age, it has to undergo a Ministry of Transport test (MOT) annually. This is to ensure the safety and roadworthiness of the vehicle, furthermore it helps ensure the safety of the driver but also other motorists. MOT's are legally enforced and can often be inexpensive for the peace of mind they offer, knowing that your vehicle is safe to get you and your passengers to A-Z without any minor hiccups is always reassuring. Tests can often bring up minor faults that can be rectified before they become a bigger and more expensive issue. Not only this, it also means that breaks downs are less likely to happen, meaning you'll be on your way, not stuck by the side of the road.
Are you going somewhere?
Although were never saying you won't be caught out by the odd mechanical issue in the life time of your vehicle, here are a few reasons as to why you should always consider one.
- Legality - After the cut off periods it's the law to ensure that your motor vehicle receives on annually, otherwise you can be heavily fined, receive penalty points or even have your beloved motor taken away.
- Safety - It’s at the forefront of most of our priorities, not only for the driver but for passengers, other motorists and pedestrians. The assurance it brings is defiantly worth it alone.
- Can reduce future costs, by pre-emptively taking care of issues that could deteriorate.
- Performance indication, can help a vehicle to run smoothly and accurately.
Now you can find the best testers, just about anywhere!
Since MOTs are a mandatory procedure in the world of motoring, there’s plenty of things we can offer you to locate them all:
- Names and addresses of every testing station currently trading in the country of your choice!
- Contact details for them all, including email, telephone and postal contacts!
- All of the above for the equipment vendors. Everyone needs to renew their MOT testing equipment from time to time!
- Social media links for all of these businesses
But who could need such a list?
But why do you need it?
- You have your own testing station which specialises in one vehicle make. Why not team up with a different specialisation and double the income?
- Maybe you need to source some better equipment at a better rate! No better way to maximise your profits!
- Maybe you’re a car dealer who wants to get associated with MOT stations to partner up and provide better aftercare and increase your customer loyalty by striking up a sweet deal with them!
But why choose us?
You’re buying five years of expertise. Not just a B2B database. You’re buying the five years we spent, meeting and greeting, wining and dining, and shaking all those hands for the industry experts! You’ve buying the masterfully compiled result of those five years, a B2B business advantage unlike anything else!
And we promise to maintain that advantage, because we’re not stopping that work now! We’ve even made it easy with our .csv format spreadsheet! And the criminally easy drop, drag and send method of marketing will have people scrambling for whatever you send them!
Now that’s reason enough to pick our expertise!
So what ways can you create a killer B2B marketing strategy?
We can’t tell you a good way, because there are just so many!
Use the retail sales list of ours to identify all the testing stations that you could ideally form a rewarding partnership with. Concoct the ultimate proposal. Plug in your potential audience with our awesomely easy spreadsheet. And send. Before you know it, those careful words will fall up ears that’ll get excited over the prospect!
Make it digital!
After all, almost everything involved with an MOT these days is entirely digital. So take hold of the B2B Email list and start sending on that killer marketing. You never know, that warehouse full of car parts is far more likely to shift when your potential client base consists of just about everyone on our B2B Database!
Testing, Testing, One, Two, Three?
And now it’s time to take the charm offensive to the next level, but picking up that ancient device called a telephone! They still exist! Even if you test cars with the next generation of micro diagnostics. And what better way to get a discount on all those new car parts than with the sound of your own voice?
It might be impossible to change the MOT testing parameters. After all, it’s written into law. But heading online and weighing in on the discussion might just tell you what makes the customer journey through the MOT to be the worse, and then promptly build in the opposite direction! An MOT doesn’t have to be stressful, so imagine the hordes of customers when they realise you make it painless!
All the freebies that come from our MOT Testing mailing list...
Instant access! While technically not classified as a freebie, the luxury of not having to wait around for international shipping, the country roads, and the mailman who conveniently knocks with all the power of a squeaky rubber hammer from the funfair is certainly a welcome one! With your own digital key, your business advantage is immediate with full access to the B2B database the moment your payment is processed!
And we don’t charge monthly fees and admin charges to keep your product up to date, as many of our competitors might make you do for theirs! You’re buying into our expertise today, and that comes with peace of mind, tomorrow!
And we even have free samples if that’s not convincing enough!
Your business requires the very best, so why settle for anything less!?
And now you can be fully GDPR compliant, as all of our products sold for use in Europe fully oblige the new regulations!