GSA Search Engine Ranker Verified List of Auto Approved Sites
£50.00 £100.00Increase your Success Rate and Speed with GSA Search Engine Ranker Verified List of Auto Approved SitesWe run GSA Search Engine Ranker on a very powerful dedicated server with thousands of private proxies and keywords targeting every single...
Increase your Success Rate and Speed with GSA Search Engine Ranker Verified List of Auto Approved Sites
We run GSA Search Engine Ranker on a very powerful dedicated server with thousands of private proxies and keywords targeting every single industry. This allows us to scrape new and fresh target urls which still have a very low OBL (outgoing backlink profile). Our GSA SER verified target urls list is ideal for anyone who would like to save time and resources. We are presently running our copy of GSA SER using GSA Captcha Breaker as well as XEvil by Botmaster Labs. XEvil is extremely good at solving all types of captchas, including Google image captchas.
Why Choose Our GSA Search Engine Ranker Verified List of Auto Approved Sites
- Free and Regular Lifetime Updates delivered to your member's area
- Extremely Extensive List of auto approved websites for fast and effective backlink building
- Extremely Cheap one-off price.
- We are constantly replacing our lists instead of building upon them because there is simply no point of creating links on sites with grotesquely high OBLs.
A Quick Overview of the Numbers in our GSA Search Engine Ranker Verified List of Auto Approved Sites
Here is an approximate breakdown of our list that we have started out with. Since then, the list has grown exponentially. Please check the changelog at the bottom to see the approximate numbers.
- sitelist_Article-BuddyPress - 4918
- sitelist_Article-Drupal - Blog - 19703
- sitelist_Article-EasyBlog - 7942
- sitelist_Article-Joomla K2 - 2735
- sitelist_Article-PHPWeb - 473
- sitelist_Article-SupeSite - 3307
- sitelist_Article-Wordpress Article - 122,071
- sitelist_Blog Comment-Blogspot - 92,234
- sitelist_Blog Comment-Drupal - Comment - 10,707
- sitelist_Blog Comment-General Blogs - 13,968
- sitelist_Forum-Discuz - 1228
- sitelist_Forum-XenForo - 2635
- sitelist_Indexer-Whois or Statistics - 42332
- sitelist_URL Shortener-URL Redirect - 12146
How to Place an Order
Simply checkout and you will receive access to your member's area where you will be able to download the GSA Search Engine Ranker Verified List of Auto Approved Sites. We now accept cryptocurrency payments.
Our Recommendations for Using your Copy of GSA Search Engine Ranker
We do not want to just sell you the GSA SER verified list without providing any guidance. There are many ways in which you can use the GSA SER to build backlinks to your sites. GSA SER is very good in the sense that it does not create backlinks on a set number of sites; it goes out and looks for new targets to post to. This helps to create a diverse backlink portfolio with a diverse range of referring domains and IPs. Whilst GSA SER can be used on money sites, it is recommended that you put in some thought into your strategy. Usually, we only post to low OBL and English-speaking sites when building links to our money sites. Generally, it is safer to blast the GSA SER on tier 2 and even tier 3 sites. Although, we have had very good results by creating backlinks to guest posts, expired domains and PBN links.
Changelog - What's New?
July 2019 (Update 2) - we have removed the historic site lists because a lot of the sites are no longer working and the ones that are, have been spammed to death and will land you with a Penguin penalty. We have added our latest verified sites a lot of which have very low OBL and are fairly new. Great for gaining a first entry advantage as far as backlinking goes.
July 2019 - the entire list has been recompiled over the last few months. The entire GSA SER verified list now has over 2 million fresh urls with relatively low OBL profiles. We have gotten rid of the old list from the previous year because 1) a lot of those sites have been spammed to death; 2) some sites have shut down; and 3) website owners are very fed up of low quality spam and are reporting offenders to various organisations.